•FIRST, FILL OUT REGISTRATION FORM BELOW & THEN CLICK "SUBMIT" BUTTON.
Please fill out Registration Form with ALL information for your Car Boot Sale Registration.
Entering ALL FIELDS IS REQUIRED. If you don't fill in ALL FIELDS, the Form will NOT submit.
•AFTER SUBMITTING THE FORM, CHOOSE YOUR PAYMENT OPTION IN THE DROP DOWN, "BUY NOW" BOX.
• CLICK ON "BUY NOW" TO PAY FOR YOUR CAR BOOT SALE REGISTRATION.
(Please reload the page if you need to start over.)
• WHEN: 9:30 am – 2:30 pm. Sellers may arrive as early as 8 am and must be set up
and ready to sell no later than 9:30 am. No cars may leave (even if you’ve sold out!) until the Sale
ends at 2:30 pm. Rain or shine!
• ENTRY FEE: $15 per vehicle, by pre-registration only (closes Friday night before the event).
Cars and trucks only – no trailers or minivans. You may register up to 2 sale spaces.
• WHERE: Vendors may only enter from Buford Hwy onto Britt Avenue. Britt Avenue is between
Holcomb Bridge Road and Mitchell Road (where the Post Office is) on Buford Highway.
We’ll line everyone up on a first-come, first-served basis along College Street. GPS Address:
5735 Buford Hwy. Norcross, GA 30071. (CLICK FOR MAP) This address is at the corner of Britt Avenue and Buford Highway.
From here, turn onto Britt Avenue towards Lillian Webb Park.
• HOW: Load your car boot (trunk) or truck with the types of used household items you’d normally sell at a garage or yard sale.
Before you pack anything too valuable, remember: neither the Car Boot Sale and/or British Car Fayre organizers, nor the City
of Norcross are responsible for any items you bring to the sale. ASSIGNED SPACES: These will be as wide and deep as a normal,
one vehicle parking space. When you find your assigned parking spot, unload your stuff directly behind your vehicle – you can
bring a folding trestle table (72” x 30” max) or a standard card table, or even just a blanket. No tents, please!
• TIPS FOR SUCCESS:
1. Remember to bring extra cash to make change, or invest in a “Square” to take credit cards. There is an ATM in the
Norcross Police Station, but otherwise no way to get extra cash while you’re downtown.
2. Bring something to sit on while you sell! Sitting in your car won’t help your sales, and you’re responsible for all your stuff –
no one else is guarding it.
3. No pets, food or drink, or explicit adult items may be sold – the Car Boot Sale organizer has the right to restrict sales of
any item(s) they deem inappropriate.
4. Bring extra plastic grocery bags and old newspapers to help buyers carry their treasures.
5. The Sale is rain or shine, so if you’re worried about things getting wet, bring a tarp “just in case".
CAR BOOT SALE • INFORMATION & REGISTRATION • CHARITY DONATION.
YOU MUST CLICK "SUBMIT" TO ENTER YOUR CAR BOOT SALE REGISTRATION INFORMATION.
Make sure you have filled in ALL ENTRIES.
Copyright © 2001-2019 • Atlanta British Car Fayre, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Design & Artwork: RickA Studio.com
AFTER SUBMITTING REGISTRATION FORM, CLICK ON
"2019 CAR BOOT SALE REGISTRATION", DROP DOWN MENU BOX.
Select Registration Option WITH OR WITHOUT $10 Charity Donation.
THEN SELECT "BUY NOW".
You have the option of making your payment with either PayPal or your credit card.
You will receive a payment confirmation from PayPal.
SEPTEMBER 7, 2019 · 10 AM to 3 PM · HISTORIC DOWNTOWN NORCROSS, GA