2019 REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
SEPTEMBER 7, 2019 · 10 AM to 3 PM · HISTORIC DOWNTOWN NORCROSS, GA
CAR BOOT SALE • INFORMATION & REGISTRATION • CHARITY DONATION.
Copyright © 2001-2019 • Atlanta British Car Fayre, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Design & Artwork: RickA Studio.com
• WHEN: 9:30 am – 2:30 pm. Sellers may arrive as early as 8 am and must be set up
and ready to sell no later than 9:30 am. No cars may leave (even if you’ve sold out!) until the Sale
ends at 2:30 pm. Rain or shine!
• ENTRY FEE: $15 per vehicle, by pre-registration only (closes Friday night before the event).
Cars and trucks only – no trailers or minivans. You may register up to 2 sale spaces.
• WHERE: Vendors may enter only through the car registration area on Thrasher Street which runs
parallel to the railroad track. From Peachtree Industrial Boulevard take Holcomb Bridge Road into
downtown Norcross and just before the railroad track turn left onto Thrasher Street. From Buford
Highway take Holcomb Bridge Road into downtown Norcross. Come across the railroad track and immediately turn right onto
Thrasher Street. We’ll line everyone up on a first-come, first-served basis along College Street at top of the hill.
• HOW: Load your car boot (trunk) or truck with the types of used household items you’d normally sell at a garage or yard sale.
Before you pack anything too valuable, remember: neither the Car Boot Sale and/or British Car Fayre organizers, nor the City
of Norcross are responsible for any items you bring to the sale. ASSIGNED SPACES: These will be as wide and deep as a normal,
one vehicle parking space. When you find your assigned parking spot, unload your stuff directly behind your vehicle – you can
bring a folding trestle table (72” x 30” max) or a standard card table, or even just a blanket. No tents, please!
• TIPS FOR SUCCESS:
1. Remember to bring extra cash to make change, or invest in a “Square” to take credit cards. There is an ATM in the
Norcross Police Station, but otherwise no way to get extra cash while you’re downtown.
2. Bring something to sit on while you sell! Sitting in your car won’t help your sales, and you’re responsible for all your stuff –
no one else is guarding it.
3. No pets, food or drink, or explicit adult items may be sold – the Car Boot Sale organizer has the right to restrict sales of
any item(s) they deem inappropriate.
4. Bring extra plastic grocery bags and old newspapers to help buyers carry their treasures.
5. The Sale is rain or shine, so if you’re worried about things getting wet, bring a tarp “just in case".