All profits generated from each show are donated to our charity, the Amanda Riley Foundation.
The Amanda Riley Foundation uses 100% of all monies received to support children in the Atlanta area who have been hospitalized with cancer and to support the financially strapped families
that have to sacrifice to be with their children.
HISTORIC DOWNTOWN NORCROSS, GA
SATURDAY • SEPTEMBER 10, 2022 • 10 AM to 3 PM
2022 FEATURED MARQUE: LAND ROVER
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
Thank You to our Sponsors! Click on their logos below to learn more about them.
Copyright © 2001-2022 • Atlanta British Car Fayre, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Design & Artwork: Rick Andreoli
2023 ONLINE VEHICLE REGISTRATION OPENS NEXT YEAR
• Our arrival and registration desk opens at 8:30 am. We try to keep the same marques together in one designated area, so your pre-registration and early arrival helps. However, we can only set
aside a specific area, not an assigned space. We work very hard at this on the show day!
• Discounted advance online registration: $25 first car, $20 each additional car.
$20 first motorcycle, $15 each additional motorcycle.
• DAY OF EVENT: $30 first car, $25 each additional car.
$25 first motorcycle, $20 each additional motorcycle.
• For access to registration area on arrival follow signs on Holcomb Bridge Road onto Thrasher St.
(CLICK HERE FOR AREA MAP)
CALLING ALL MOTORCYCLES!
The 2023 Atlanta British Car Fayre will
feature more classic British motorcycles
than ever before, and we’ll have a special
section put aside to feature your two
wheeled classics. For more information,
contact Steve Griffith at: firstname.lastname@example.org
of the Greater Atlanta British Motorcycle Association.
Or contact us at: email@example.com.
We will also have a “Best in Show” award for our motorcycles!
CAR BOOT SALE
Our introduction of this event was so successful we're
bringing it back again! It’s the British version of a yard sale,
with everyone selling stuff from the back of their car or truck.
Your vehicle doesn’t have to be British born. If it has a "boot"
(that’s what we Brits call the trunk of a car) it qualifies.
We assign one regular parking space and you can set up a
table at the back of your vehicle if needed. The attendance
at past Car Fayres has been more than 15,000 people, so pack
your car or truck with anything you think might sell. It’s only
$20 per vehicle to enter and you must pre-register. While you shouldn’t expect to get rich,
you’ll have a lot of fun turning your used stuff into someone else’s new treasure. Previous sellers have
all reported worthwhile results. 2023 ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION IOPENS NEXT YEAR.
PARKING & SHUTTLE BUS:
• Free Parking on assigned city streets. (CLICK HERE FOR STREET PARKING MAP)
• Free Shuttle Bus from 9:30 am until 3:30 pm for our Car Fayre and Car Boot Sale visitors from
two locations: 1. One Heart Church – 706 N. Peachtree Street, Norcross 30071 (CLICK FOR MAP)
2. Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church - 182 Hunter Street, Norcross 30071 (CLICK FOR MAP)
• Handicap Parking available at City Hall (CLICK FOR MAP)
Each year we select and support a charity and this year we are again
proud to support the Amanda Riley Foundation. Last year, 2021,
with much appreciated and generous donations from our registered
car owners and supporters we were able to make a donation in
November to the Foundation’s Christmas Fund.
Barbara and Steve Riley founded the organization in memory of their daughter, Amanda, who was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 16. She bravely fought for her life for 405 days before passing in 2010. The Foundation works with families in the Atlanta area while they are in the midst of their battle with cancer.
• For more information on the Foundation please visit the Amanda Riley Foundation website.
We feel sure you will agree with us that this is a charity very deserving of our support. Please help us continue our donations! Every penny donated helps a child in the Atlanta area with cancer.